You Tube is global sharing website. It was founded on 14 February 2005 by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley & Jawed Karim. It includes content such as music videos, TV clips, trailers, educational videos & short original videos. The slogan is Broadcast Yourself & is headquartered in San Bruno, California, USA.
Everyone expects to get lot of views when shared a YouTube video on channel, if didn’t get much views it effects your channel & also makes you unhappy. Internet promises to help in increasing YouTube views & asks to buy them, you can Learn More about this below.
Learn more about How to boost YouTube views
- Choosing correct title: Try to choose correct keyword phrase for the title. It should be relevant enough that audience is searching for.
- Upload the transcript: Indexing & figuring out the video, Google has become very good. Create & upload full transcript of the video.
- Creating content: Knowing the target demographic is the first rule during creating content for YouTube videos. Having fun is the most important thing. Through the content the passion is reflected. Put 100% effort in the work.
- Networking: A simple marketing strategy helps to gain more exposure. Connecting the YouTube account to Facebook & Twitter helps to share the videos more easily. Publish the blogs or forums covering same content as your videos. Also encourage communication with your viewers % try to build up relationship & loyal viewer base.
- Add subscribe annotation: On every video, add subscribe annotation video of 30 seconds that asks viewers to become subscribers.
- Add external link annotation: Viewers can be transferred into real targeted traffic to website or blog. Adding an external link annotation to each video is the best way to boost the conversion number.
- Consistency: Since new viewers judged whether to stick around or not by quality of videos, consistency is important. In quality be consistent. Slacking reflects through videos & audience can catch you out.